US Members Meeting
Virtual, The Americas
During the one-hour meeting, Inclusion International leaders will share information about our current initiatives. Members will also continue discussions from the initial US member meeting.
Date & Time:
14 September 2023 at 3pm EDT. Click here to check your time zone.
The meeting will take place on Zoom.
If you would like to join this meeting, please email Fede at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this event will be held in English. If your organization is willing to volunteer and provide an interpretation service for this event, please reach out to Fede at email@example.com.
- Housekeeping – Sue Swenson, President of Inclusion International
- Welcome Remarks – Lloyd Lewis, Treasurer, Inclusion International
- Introduction to the Meeting – Sue Swenson, President, Inclusion International
- Summary of Current Financials of II – Lloyd Lewis, Treasurer, Inclusion International
- Summary of Last Meeting’s Discussion – Connie Laurin-Bowie, Inclusion International
- Open Discussion Moderated by Sue – Members will explore key initiatives for the next 3 months and potential collaboration opportunities.
- Exploring Synergies – Members will examine alignment between their projects and Inclusion International’s global efforts.
- Discussing Common Next Steps – Exploring opportunities for collective action.
- Agreement on Q1 2024 Meeting
- Meeting Conclusion