Work for us
We hire people in an accessible way.
We follow the Listen Include Respect guidelines.
This means that:
- Information about our jobs is written in plain language.
- You don’t need to fill out any difficult forms or send us a resume to apply.
- You don’t need to have a specific type of education for our jobs.
- If we would like to interview you for a job, we will give you the questions you will be asked ahead of time so you can prepare.
- If you need more support to apply, you can ask for help.
At our organisation, people with intellectual disabilities and people without intellectual disabilities work together.
Anyone can apply for our jobs.
Right now we do not have any open jobs. If we are hiring for a job, we will post information about it on this page.