We welcome individuals, groups and organisations who share our vision of inclusion to be part of our movement for inclusion and share their experiences.
Our membership offers opportunities to:
- Influence global policies and voice the concerns of people with intellectual disabilities and their families in your country at places where important decisions are made.
- Connect with organisations like yours across the world.
- Input into important publications, events and toolkits.
- Take part in our programmes.
- Attend webinars and events to exchange experiences and good practices.
- Showcase your work within our network on our website, in our monthly newsletter and on our social media channels.