Together we are making a change
We work around the world in many different ways with one common goal; to create a world where people with intellectual disabilities and their families can equally participate and be valued in all aspects of community life.
Be part of the movement for inclusion
Whether you are an individual or part of a group or organization, if you share our vision of inclusion and agree with the values and goals in our Statement of Unity we invite you to join our network. Let your voice be heard, share your experience, be part of a worldwide movement for change.
- If you, your organisation or group is interested in joining our network, please complete this Application form
- If you are interested in our individual membership click here
Inclusion International, its members and regional networks collaborate together to advance inclusion through:
- Global Advocacy: Add your voice to promote inclusion. Your issues will be heard by decision makers (Our Voice at the UN)
- Support to Members: Get access to resources, people, and tools to support the work you do at home (Empower Us, Catalyst for Inclusive Education, Employment)
- Regional and Issue-based Network Development: Learn and share with others who are working in your region or with others globally who are working on issues that are important to you (Webinars, newsletters, Global and regional events, campaigns)
Frequenty Asked Questions
For more information about membership categories, fees and how you can join read our Membership FAQs