Catalyst Country Case Study Discussion: Afghanistan
Zoom, Asia Pacific / Middle East & North Africa (MENA)
What is a Catalyst Country Case Study Exercise?
This event is a “country case study”. A country case study is a type of event which breaks down education and inclusion in different countries around the world. Click here to learn more about the initiative.
This event will be a great way to learn more about perspectives on inclusive education within Afghanistan that might also work in your country.
These sessions are hosted by Catalyst, which is Inclusion International’s initiative to support II members to work together on inclusive education.
These events are only open to Catalyst Members and Members of Inclusion International who – even though they are not part of Catalyst in the full cycle – they might attend one or more of these thematic discussions.
Date & Time:
29 August 2023 at 8am EDT. Click here to check your time zone.
If you would like to join this meeting, please email Fede at email@example.com
Please note that this event will be held in English. If your organization is willing to volunteer and provide an interpretation service for this event, please reach out to Fede at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agenda of the meeting:
The event will be moderated by Mónica Cortés and Diane Richler, Co-Chairs of Catalyst for Inclusive Education.
- Housekeeping (2 minutes) – Federica Settimi, Inclusion International
- Opening Remarks from Co-Chairs (7 minutes) – Mónica Cortés and Diane Richler, Co-Chairs of Catalyst for Inclusive Education:
- What is a Catalyst Country Case Study
- This session is the first of this kind – Think together how to improve it after the meeting
- Presentation inclusive education in Zanzibar and on the actions and challenges faced by ZAPDD in the advocacy work (15 minutes) – Khamis Abdallah Sururu, ZAPDD (Zanzibar) and member of Catalyst
- Questions & Answers (15 minutes) – Mónica moderates
- Feedback & suggestions (25 minutes) – Diane moderates
- Next Steps (5 minutes) – Mónica
- Closing Remarks (5 minutes) – Diane