Inclusive Education: Making It Happen
Questions to be addressed include:
- How can stakeholders promote a culture of inclusion?
- What are the challenges and successful strategies to build capacity of Ministries of Education?
- What tools can promote alignment of strategies, policies, plans and programs?
- What mechanisms are most successful to ensure quality teaching?
- What systems in schools best support learners with disabilities?
- What are the challenges in establishing partnerships between governments, OPDs and civil society?
Organised by the GLAD Inclusive Education Working Group (IEWG).